Labyrinth iPad/eReader cover, $58.95
Thanks for putting my bank account in jeopardy, John.
- Next up, these gender-swapped Doctors are too cool for school:
via Fashionably Geek
Peter Davison was my first Doctor, and therefore the nearest and dearest to my heart. I've never been tempted to cosplay him 'til now, though; she is ADORABLE. (They both are!) Think I can pull off Number 5 as a brunette? :D
- Here's my most popular Pinterest find this week:
her blog for a full photo tutorial. (And maybe this is my day job talking, but wouldn't these be perfect for gifting single cupcakes?)
- Not only does Epbot reader Jessica D. make a great gender-swapped Dreamfinder:
She also created some Figment/Doctor Who mash-up art that John has decreed he must - MUST - have on a t-shirt immediately:
C'mon. How perfect is this?
Oh, and Jessica's Flickr stream is filled with stunning Disney photography, btw, so check that out for more eye candy!
- If you still have any money left then hang on to your wallets, because there are three new Star Wars backpacks out. The R2D2 and Stormtrooper designs are pretty terrible, but the Rebel Alliance one - ohhhh, the Rebel Alliance one!!
You can pre-order it for about $60 over at the Big Bad Toy Store, and see the other two designs (which are terrible - don't say I didn't warn you!) over at Fashionably Geek.
- For my fellow Dizgeeks, have you heard? MICKEY'S BACK! Yep, Disney is planning to release a bunch of new shorts on the Disney channel featuring Mickey and the gang in traditional 2D animation, although the art style is really fresh and fun:
Yodeling clip (sorry I can't embed it!) made me laugh out loud, and I've watched it like four times in a row now. (Why yes, the show IS aimed at 4-10 year-olds. Why do you ask? ;))
Oh, and I like how this one finally points out that Mickey and Donald are only half-dressed:
(Only the shoes, Goofy? Really? HE HAS NO PANTS.)
You can also watch one entire short, "Croissant de Triomphe" here on the Disney site.
(Thanks to Cara B. for the tip!)
- And finally, most of you have probably already seen Conversations With My Two-Year-Old, but since several of my friends haven't yet, this is my reminder to those individuals (you know who you are!) to just watch this:
Then go watch the rest of the episodes, too. There are four total so far, and they're hysterical.
Happy weekend, everyone!