Hiya. I'm Jen. You might know me from my other blog, Cake Wrecks.
In the past I've been a Jungle Cruise skipper, a cash office accountant, a children's book inventory expediter, a house painter, and a clown - not necessarily in that order. Today I'm a blogger, which is kind of like "clown" and "expediter" mashed together. And from the beginning, I've always been a geek.
Epbot is where I share the things I like, the things that make me laugh, and the things that I'm working on. If it's sci-fi, steampunk, Harry Potter, clever, crafty, or cute, I probably love it.
I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's in 2015, and I struggle with both a panic disorder and agoraphobia,
which I talk about sometimes. But hopefully not TOO much.
The rest of the time I post about cosplay (both my own and others'), Disney, Universal, crafts, art, inspiring geek things, silly life things, and whatever else catches my eye.
I also quote The Princess Bride and Ghostbusters a lot. Sorry.
Hope you like it.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- My Favorite Low FODMAP Meals & A One Year Update
- Happy Homecoming, Evangeline!
- FOE Finds: Baby Thrones, Bear Lamps, & CROWLEY SAY...
- We Went To An Epic Game of Thrones Dinner Party! ....
- Lights, TARDIS, Big Hair Action!
- New Project Reveal! Our High-Tech Headboard
- Hogwarts House Laptop Decals To Make With Your Cri...
- ▼ April (7)
- ► 2018 (124)
- ► 2017 (139)
- ► 2016 (151)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (232)
- ► 2011 (187)