Amy H. recently made these foam pumpkins for a steampunk-loving co-worker, who plans to use them for her Thanksgiving table:
Aren't they great? Amy tells me she was inspired by my pumpkin roundup post. I love the mix of metallics, and they really do make a great centerpiece grouped all together!
(Hey, there's still a day to go for us here in the 'States - and I bet you could find some small pumpkins really cheap right now! Just sayin'. :D)
Thanks for sharing, Amy!
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- New Fantasyland at The Magic Kingdom
- Nutcracker Redo!
- DIY Tree Flocking - One Year Update!
- Toy Catalog Goes "Gender Neutral" - Looks "Normal"...
- Christmas Tree Heaven
- Epic Portal Party!
- The Shat Loves Deep Fried Turkey
- Hilarious Gangnam Style Automaton
- Steamy Thanksgiving Centerpiece
- Jen's Gems 11/20/12
- DIY Padded Display Box
- A Much Needed Cute Laugh
- 8 Video Games For People Who Hate Video Games
- DIY Steampunk Resin & Leather Cuff
- Epbot Exemplars
- Mail Bag Beauties!
- Procrastination Station 11/5/12
- Saturday Steam 11/3/12
- Happy Birthday, John!
- A Figment of My Imagination
- ▼ November (20)
- ► 2011 (187)