Wednesday, May 9, 2012
We're Trekkies And We Know It
Though people often mistake me for a bigger Star Wars fan, the truth is my first sci-fi love has always been Star Trek. There just aren't as many awesome Trek goodies out there for me to post about, so 'Wars tends to get a lot more love here on Epbot.
But today, thanks to a link from Jennifer P. on the Epbot FB page, I get to even the score a little.
Yes, it's ridiculously cheesy. Yes, you're probably not going to want anyone around you to see or overhear what you're watching. And yes, I realize I'm reaching new heights (depths?) of extreme geekdom by posting this.
BUT I DARE YOU NOT TO LAUGH.
(Personally, I lost it at "C-Captain Kirk out," and "Tribbletribbletribbleyeah." And the non-stop pelvic thrusts/dancing, of course. Hee!)
LL&P, y'all. J-Jen out.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- ► 2016 (116)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- Jen's Gems 5/31/12
- My Kawaii Cutie Bracelet
- Mini Maker Faire! ...And a Cat Show
- Saturday Steam 5/26/12
- Happy Geek Pride Day!
- World of Geek Craft 5/24/12
- Star Wars Weekends 2012
- Procrastination Station 5/22/12
- DIY Star Wars Papercraft (With A Hidden Surprise!)...
- If You Have Coulrophobia Go Ahead And Skip This On...
- NOT A SQUIRREL
- Weekly Geek Glee 5/16/12
- Birthday Sweets!
- How To Paint A Faux Copper Patina
- Saturday Steam 5/12/12
- Going to a Con...By Yourself?
- We're Trekkies And We Know It
- And That's Why I Answer E-Mails 3 Weeks Late
- Jen's Truffles 5-8-12
- Comic Books for Newbies?
- Saturday Steam 5/5/12
- May The Fourth Be All About Crafts!
- In Which John Does NOT Get Shot
- Recommended Reading: After The Hunger Games
- Seven Ways To Be A Better Pinner
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2011 (187)