Hiya. I'm Jen. You might know me from my other blog, Cake Wrecks.
In the past I've been a Jungle Cruise skipper, a cash office accountant, a children's book inventory expediter, a house painter, and a clown - not necessarily in that order. Today I'm a blogger, which is kind of like "clown" and "expediter" mashed together. And from the beginning, I've always been a geek.
Epbot is where I share the things I like, the things that make me laugh, and the things that I'm working on. If it's sci-fi, steampunk, clever, crafty, or cute, I probably love it.
I also quote The Princess Bride and Ghostbusters a lot. Sorry.
Hope you like it.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- Festival of Trees 2015, AKA, The Best Christmas Tr...
- MegaCon Fan Days 2015: The Perfect Con For Newbies...
- New Indiana Jones Bar at Disney Springs: Photo Tou...
- November Art Roundup: Elsa-As-Hades, Minimalist Ma...
- DON'T THROW OUT OLD CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! Turn Them In...
- How I Wear My Corset (aka, Everday Corset Looks!)
- Now We're Cooking With AWKWARD
- Give Your Funko Pops Extra OOMPH: Easy Aging! (Bio...
- Anyone Want To Feed My Cats? :D
- It's Going To Be Ok (In Large, Friendly Letters)
- Our New Color-Changing Steampunk Shelving!
- What I'm Binge-Watching: Steven Universe
- John's Birthday Hunt!
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (232)
- ► 2011 (187)