Hiya. I'm Jen. You might know me from my other blog, Cake Wrecks.
In the past I've been a Jungle Cruise skipper, a cash office accountant, a children's book inventory expediter, a house painter, and a clown - not necessarily in that order. Today I'm a blogger, which is kind of like "clown" and "expediter" mashed together. And from the beginning, I've always been a geek.
Epbot is where I share the things I like, the things that make me laugh, and the things that I'm working on. If it's sci-fi, steampunk, clever, crafty, or cute, I probably love it.
I also quote The Princess Bride and Ghostbusters a lot. Sorry.
Hope you like it.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- We Should Make Adult Playdates A Thing (But Not In...
- Quick Craft: Make A POP Figure Display Shelf From ...
- One Of My Cosplay Pics Is A Book Cover!
- June Art Roundup: Villain Vixens, Duck Tales, and ...
- Hamilton Fans, You MUST See What This Hubby Made F...
- Nightmare Before Christmas Chair, Hogwarts Book, &...
- Beating Up Tables & Giving Our All
- You Need These Happy Feelz: Princess Hot Dog & The...
- MegaCon 2016, The Best Cosplay, Pt 2
- MegaCon 2016: The Best Cosplay, Pt 1
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (232)
- ► 2011 (187)