Hiya. I'm Jen. You might know me from my other blog, Cake Wrecks.
In the past I've been a Jungle Cruise skipper, a cash office accountant, a children's book inventory expediter, a house painter, and a clown - not necessarily in that order. Today I'm a blogger, which is kind of like "clown" and "expediter" mashed together. And from the beginning, I've always been a geek.
Epbot is where I share the things I like, the things that make me laugh, and the things that I'm working on. If it's sci-fi, steampunk, clever, crafty, or cute, I probably love it.
I also quote The Princess Bride and Ghostbusters a lot. Sorry.
Hope you like it.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- Amazing Mom Gives Her Son The Princess Party He Wa...
- Stranger Things Happened... And Now I'm In Love
- Craftin' Makes Me Feel Good: DIY Holtzmann Necklac...
- July Art Roundup: Dinosaur Swings, "Wicked" Witche...
- The "I Only Hate It Because It's A Reboot" Argumen...
- 'Cuz I'm Feeling Chatty: Post-Con Con Post Thought...
- The Best Cosplay of Florida Supercon 2016, Pt 2!
- BRING IT, GRANDMAS
- The Best Cosplay of Florida SuperCon 2016!
- Awesome Crafts & A New Place To Meet Fellow Epbot ...
- Note To Self: To Remember When You Are Sad
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (232)
- ► 2011 (187)