Hiya. I'm Jen. You might know me from my other blog, Cake Wrecks.
In the past I've been a Jungle Cruise skipper, a cash office accountant, a children's book inventory expediter, a house painter, and a clown - not necessarily in that order. Today I'm a blogger, which is kind of like "clown" and "expediter" mashed together. And from the beginning, I've always been a geek.
Epbot is where I share the things I like, the things that make me laugh, and the things that I'm working on. If it's sci-fi, steampunk, clever, crafty, or cute, I probably love it.
I also quote The Princess Bride and Ghostbusters a lot. Sorry.
Hope you like it.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- Fun Beauty & The Beast Builds
- Mailbag Show & Tell: Lembas Land, Shield Maiden Ar...
- Quick Craft: Turn An Old Frame Into A Pin Display!...
- Lars And The Real Need For Polish Food
- Molding & Casting To Repair The World's Gaudiest A...
- I Cut My Own Hairs! Wanna See?
- I Like Kid Stuff (And I Cannot Lie)
- Final Harry Potter Recipes: Cauldron Cakes & Savor...
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2016 (151)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (232)
- ► 2011 (187)