Hiya. I'm Jen. You might know me from my other blog, Cake Wrecks.
In the past I've been a Jungle Cruise skipper, a cash office accountant, a children's book inventory expediter, a house painter, and a clown - not necessarily in that order. Today I'm a blogger, which is kind of like "clown" and "expediter" mashed together. And from the beginning, I've always been a geek.
Epbot is where I share the things I like, the things that make me laugh, and the things that I'm working on. If it's sci-fi, steampunk, clever, crafty, or cute, I probably love it.
I also quote The Princess Bride and Ghostbusters a lot. Sorry.
Hope you like it.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- The Best $10 I've Ever Spent At Epcot
- The Best Of Dragon Con 2016, Part 3
- I Think I Must Be British
- The 10 Punniest Cosplays Of Dragon Con 2016
- My Faux "Respirator" Mask For Cons - Free Template...
- The Best Of Dragon Con 2016, Part 2
- Book Review: An Adventure With Captain Hook's *Dau...
- The Best Cosplay of Dragon Con 2016, Part 1!
- The Best Thing That Happened At Dragon Con
- September Art Roundup: Potter Pets, Superhero Tyke...
- Agnes Crashes Dragon Con's "Bunny Hutch"
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (232)
- ► 2011 (187)