Hiya. I'm Jen. You might know me from my other blog, Cake Wrecks.
In the past I've been a Jungle Cruise skipper, a cash office accountant, a children's book inventory expediter, a house painter, and a clown - not necessarily in that order. Today I'm a blogger, which is kind of like "clown" and "expediter" mashed together. And from the beginning, I've always been a geek.
Epbot is where I share the things I like, the things that make me laugh, and the things that I'm working on. If it's sci-fi, steampunk, clever, crafty, or cute, I probably love it.
I also quote The Princess Bride and Ghostbusters a lot. Sorry.
Hope you like it.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- DIY Calvin & Hobbes Terrarium... WITH DINOSAURS
- ... Of Sandwiches And Slings!
- Rivers of Light At Disney's Animal Kingdom: Review...
- Prepare To Be... DISARMED
- My Ghostbusters Funko Pop Valentine's Wreath
- And Now, John And I Explode Some Valentine Balloon...
- You Don't Have To Be Pretty
- Harry Potter Celebration 2017, Part 2: ALL COSTUME...
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2016 (151)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (232)
- ► 2011 (187)