Hiya. I'm Jen. You might know me from my other blog, Cake Wrecks.
In the past I've been a Jungle Cruise skipper, a cash office accountant, a children's book inventory expediter, a house painter, and a clown - not necessarily in that order. Today I'm a blogger, which is kind of like "clown" and "expediter" mashed together. And from the beginning, I've always been a geek.
Epbot is where I share the things I like, the things that make me laugh, and the things that I'm working on. If it's sci-fi, steampunk, clever, crafty, or cute, I probably love it.
I also quote The Princess Bride and Ghostbusters a lot. Sorry.
Hope you like it.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- The Hufflepuff Common Room Is My Jam
- October Art Roundup: Treat Yo' Self With Ice Cream...
- My New Halloween Wreath! (AKA, YAY GLOWING SKULLS)...
- DIY Pensieve Punch: A Glowing, Shimmering, DRINKAB...
- His Daughter Wanted To Fly The Millenium Falcon Fo...
- Facebot Smile Roundup
- The Best of Dragon Con 2016, Pt 4
- Halloween Quick Craft: Spooky Glowing Skull Frame!...
- PHOTO TOUR: Atlanta's Jaw-Dropping New Labyrinth E...
- Panic Victories, Cabbages, and Kings
- My Friends' Amazing Labyrinth Cosplay: Jareth & Ba...
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (232)
- ► 2011 (187)