I think I'm going to watch the four videos in this playlist on repeat forever. Kthxbai.
(Keep watching; the next vid is possibly even better than this one!)[If the auto-play doesn't work, you can click the next video from the playlist at the bottom.]
Seriously, I'm pretty sure I could be in a murderous rage, turn this on, and have a big dopey grin on my face in about 10 seconds flat. They should prescribe this stuff. Even if slow lorises DO look a lot like this creepy doll I found at an antique fair:
Oh, and I've heard a lot of negative things about the slow loris pet trade, but the video poster mentions the little guy *does* still have his teeth (apparently there's a practice of removing or filing them, since they're venomous). Good to know.
[Correction: Ok, their teeth are not venomous, but their saliva can be if they eat venomous insects. Also, several commenters have pointed out how we should never ever ever have a slow loris for a pet. EVER. So, uh, keep that in mind, k?]
Now I'm off to watch him eat that rice ball again. (CANNOT. HANDLE. THE CUTE!!)
And thanks to Kiala for sharing the extreme adorbz.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- ► 2018 (118)
- ► 2017 (139)
- ► 2016 (151)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- The Enduring Hope of "Someday"
- Saturday Steam 9/29/12
- The Best Quotable Movies - As Picked By You!
- Doktor A Sneak Peek!
- Quick Craft: Easy Leather Cuffs, Plus a Give-Away!...
- Home Decor Crafts for the Discriminating Geek
- Cowabunga, Dudes! I Painted My Action Figure!
- DIY Light-Up Copper Cane
- John's New Blue Suit
- This Slow Loris Slowly Killed Me WIth Cute
- "Floating" Cross Stitch Jewelry
- Procrastination Station 9/17/12
- Saturday Steam 9/15/12
- Epbot Fan Art Gallery
- The Best of DragonCon 2012, Part 2!
- Jen's Gems 9/11/12
- The Best of DragonCon 2012
- Book Review: Bossy Pants, Redshirts, & Insurgent
- Dragon*Con 2012, Continued
- Dragon*Con 2012: THE BEGINNING
- DIY Easy Hip Bag Mod
- I'm Baa-aaack!
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2011 (187)