- Lily's home! She's restless and extremely affronted by the last few days' treatment, but since we can't really snuggle with her for a while (residual radiation) maybe that's best?
The clinic reported that while most cats just chill out and sleep for the two days, Lily stood by the door to her kennel and stared at the worker on duty. The whole. Time. :( No doubt she was trying to use those hyno-eyes to convince the lady to let her out. Heh.
Here's Lily looking dopey:
She was mid-blink here, but since she won't stop wandering around and trying to play with everything, it's the best I've gotten so far.
Fingers crossed she's back to her happy old self soon.
- As for me, I've been extremely busy over here with all kinds of important activities, like, uh...
Let's see if I manage to make it through the whole game this time. (Last time I chickened out in the apartment building where the lights keep going out. O.O) Gotta give props to BioShock, too; for an 8-year-old game, these graphics totally stand up. (By which I mean "are utterly terrifying.")
- I've also been writing a little for a new project, which is always tough as a blogger, since I'm used to sharing everything I write RIGHT NOW.
It's nice, though, trying to flex some creative muscles I haven't used in a while.
- I'm still gluten-free, which is still easy if we eat at home (John made me spaghetti with garlic bread, all gluten-free!), and still totally sucky if we try to eat out.
- I also have a sleep apnea machine now. It sucks all the time. >.<
- In happier news, I'm neck-deep in a new craft tutorial for you guys, which will be going up soon. (Woot!) I'm excited for you guys to see it; just have to finish taking photos and do the write-up.
- And finally, STAR WARS DANCE MONTAGE:
Because dancing Vader will always be the best Vader.