John and I have heard from quite a few of you going to the 24-hour Disney day tomorrow, so I'd love to get you all together for a little Epbot pow-wow, if you're up for it! I'm thinking we can meet up at the Sunshine Tree Terrace (aka the little counter-service spot next to the Flying Carpets, across from the Jungle Cruise) at midnight:
We can all get Citrus Swirls, sit for a while,
shoot the breeze, quote Princess Bride at each other, you know - the works.
Now, I know a lot of you are exactly like me, meaning you're kind of shy about going up to total strangers and introducing yourself, but I don't expect there will be more than 10 or 20 of us, tops, so please come out if you can! I'll even bring Epbot and Vader-riding-a-pony buttons for ya, because I am SO not above bribery. :)
You can also keep track of me that night on Twitter, in case you're not able to make the meetup but still want to find us to say hi.
See some of you there - and for the rest of you, stay tuned for a photo post! I'm hoping to get more crowd-free shots ala last year's.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- ► 2016 (141)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- This Princess Bride Play is INCONCEIVABLE
- May Art Roundup!
- Another Crazy Night In The Magic Kingdom
- 24-Hour Disney Day Meetup
- Can A Corset Cure Cramps?
- Disney's Star Wars Weekends, 2013!
- Mailbag: What Dremel Should I Buy?
- The Best Non-Violent Video Games For Adults
- Steampunk Disney Princesses
- Birthday Goodies!
- The World's Most Ironic Mother's Day Card
- Hooray Time Wasters! Design Your Own Custom 3D Rob...
- Orlando Steampunks Step Out
- "Is This What Respect Feels Like?" A Real Wonder W...
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2012 (232)
- ► 2011 (187)