Remember when you were a kid, and you'd beg your parents to let you buy one of those little toys in a plastic bubble from the vending machine? And how excited you were turning that little crank, wondering what tiny treasure you'd get?
Well, prepare to grin like that little kid again:
PS - I WANT THAT OWL PILLOW. That is all.
Add the Epbot Button to Your Blog!
Right-click this image to save it, and then hyperlink it to www.Epbot.com on your blog sidebar. Voila! The world becomes a better place.
- ► 2016 (125)
- ► 2015 (155)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (232)
- ► 2011 (187)
- Spoiled Rotten
- Count Down to Dragon*Con!
- Geek Glee
- Captain EO Would Be Proud
- THERE WILL BE BLOOD
- Office Update!
- The One Line of Code Every Commenter Should Know
- Jen's Procrastination Station
- Star Wars Celebration V Day 3, Pt 2
- Star Wars Celebration V Day 3, Pt1
- Star Wars Celebration V Day 2, Pt 2
- Star Wars Celebration V Day 2, Pt 1
- Star Wars Celebration V Day 1, Pt 2
- Star Wars Celebration V Day 1, Pt 1
- Eye Candy
- Officially a Mess
- Pirate Penny Cuff Give-Away!
- The Past, In Living Color
- The Cutest Geek Toys EVAH
- My (Additional) $.02
- The 3 G's: Baby Love
- Geek Chic Round Up
- My Robot is Officially a Rock Star
- ▼ August (23)